Monday, February 25, 2008

So Many Options...

Well, I think i'm at that point in my LeadTime year that it's time to start debating the question of what to do after this year is over. I had my placement meeting with the leadership this morning. This is where we all sit in a room and discuss my spiritual gifts and passions and toss around ideas and just... dream together. It was great. Here is my list of options so far.

Southeastern Baptist Seminary
LeadTime Internship (1yr.)
Shelterwood House Director position (2yrs.)
Focus on the Family Institute
Internship/Position with the International Justice Mission
Continuing Youth Ministry at Oak Hill
Social Work (ie: "real") Job
Move to Atlanta and try to get involved with Northpoint and 7:22

They're kicking me out... more to come :)

In Him,
Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.